Rated at 3,000 – 8,000 lbs.
Applications: Manufacturing, Warehousing, Recycling, Beverage/Bottling and Trucking
Powered by our industrial engines, our rugged Platinum II® Internal Combustion lift truck delivers greater torque and horsepower to satisfy a variety of high cycle manufacturing, warehouse or other indoor applications.
Available in LP, Gas* or both, our fuel management system optimizes engine operation to provide excellent fuel efficiency and reduced CO, HC and NOx exhaust emissions inside your operation.
Each Platinum II comes standard with our comprehensive engine protection system to warn operators in case of excessive heat or a severe drop in oil pressure, providing extended engine and drive train life for your lift truck investment.
LOCATE A DEALER
- Transmission designed and paired to the GCT K21 by the same engineering team
- Single handle lift and tilt control lever
- Optional OptiView® mast and high-visibility carriage
- 5-piece componentized overhead guard cuts replacement time by 75%
- Fuel-efficient GCT K21 (2.1 liter) electronic fuel injected industrial engines in LP, LPS or dual fuel
- Among the lowest emissions in the industry —3X lower CO than a leading competitor and EPA/CARB 2010 Certified
- On-board diagnostics accessed through the LCD meter
- Seat-actuated Operator Presence System
- High/Low Travel Speed Control option
- Power/Economy controlled acceleration option
- Simplified LP tank replacement
- Simple, zero maintenance cushion stability control
- Dependable three-stage cooling system
- Innovative Powertrain Protection System
- Spacious operator compartment
- Full suspension seat
- Programmable service reminder
- Operator PIN access
- One-piece, no-tool floorboard & removable side panels
- Wide engine access
- Wide range of options available for chassis, mast and operator compartment
* Available on select models.